NAVIGATION WITH COOKIES
– The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
– The design of content that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
– Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his browser program. However, the company is not responsible for the deactivation of the same prevent the proper functioning of the page.
A cookie is a text file that a web server can store on a computer’s hard drive to store information about the user. It can only be read by the website that sent it to the team.
In this sense, Incaltec Industrial S.A. in compliance with the provisions of the Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service (LSSICE), recently amended by «Royal Decree-Law 13/2012» of 30 March, which transposes the Directive into Spanish law 2002/58 / EC, regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, informs the user in a clear and complete manner that its website (www.inclatec.es) uses third-party cookies necessary for the provision of its services.
These cookies, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
These cookies will have a maximum duration of 2 years of their creation or update and the user can at any time disable them in their browser by following the steps available in the following links:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=en_EN
ANONYMOUS BROWSING THROUGH WEB PAGES
INCALTEC, the owner of the web site «incaltec.es» only obtains and keeps the following information about the visitors of our website:
– the domain name of the provider (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of the provider XXX will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and / or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our web more often.
– The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the hours of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
– The internet address from which the link that leads to our website. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
– The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case is it associated with a specific and identified user.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
INCALTEC, a company of Spanish nationality with registered office at POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL DE FUENTECIEGA, C / Los Álamos, 39, 26200 Haro – La Rioja (SPAIN).
In accordance with current regulations on data protection as well as in the field of information society services and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided at the time of registration, or any other information provided to INCALTEC for your access to some of the services of the web site (OnLine Sales, Order Query, Forums, Distribution Lists, News, …), are incorporated into files owned by this company, in order to facilitate the provision of the requested services , for the correct identification of users who request personalized services in «incaltec.es», for the realization of statistical studies of registered users in «incaltec.es» that allow to design improvements in the services provided, for the management of basic tasks of administration, as well as to keep you informed, either by email or by any other means, news, products and services related to INCALTEC or with third-party collaborating companies. In the case of commercial communications through electronic mail or equivalent means, the user gives his express consent for sending advertising through said medium.
INCALTEC is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
The user will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided, reserving INCALTEC the right to exclude from the registered services to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law.
Any registered user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data supplied, by written request addressed to INCALTEC INDUSTRIAL SA, POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL DE FUENTECIEGA, C / Los Álamos, 39, 26200 Haro – La Rioja (SPAIN)